What is Online Advertising?
- Display Advertising is a type of online advertising in which includes images, video, audio and text.
- In other terms we can say rich media ads
Types of Online Advertising?
- Display Advertising
- Contextual Advertising
- Banner Ads
- Rich Media Ads
- Pop up and Pop under Ads
- Generally found on top of the website
- Long Ads (Horizontal and Vertical Ads)
- Types of Banner Ads
Media Buying (buysellads.com)
Level Buys (Google/Yahoo/Bing)
- Examples: timesofindia.indiatimes.com
Rich Media Ads
- Expandable (jagran.com)
- YouTube Masthead (youtube.com)
- Slide Banners (expandablebanners.com/slidebanners_examples.php)
- Screen Shakers
- Interstitial Ads (opens in full screen for few seconds)
- Pop up: Small image(block) opens when a
session creates over web. (example: jtv.com)
- Pop Under: It opens in a new window
during the create a session/click
- Big Players:
- Its kind of small software/script
- Install in your system or manipulate
settings of the Brower
- Time to time ads appear in windows or
- It’s a kind of virus, people understand!
- In Text Ads
- In Image Ads
- In Video Ads
- In Page Ads
- Colours for Ads: slideshare.net/BannerSnack/10color-banner-design-inspiration
- Ad Network List: convert2media.com/resources/
- Ad Formats: adsterra.com/ad-formats/
- Ad Formats (Contextual Ads):affinity.com/
Tracking Manual Link
tagging is the process of adding additional information
to the destination URLs we use in our ads.
- It can be used in paid (Google Adwords)
and organic campaigns (Email Campaigns).
Link Tag Variables